Natural Remedies to get rid of Pimples or Acne work very well and they are devoid of any side effects. You can easily follow them from the comfort of your home. Before we talk about the natural ways of getting rid of pimples, let us talk about the causes, types and the mechanism behind the development of pimples or acne.
- 0.1 What is Acne?
- 0.2 What causes Acne or Pimples?
- 0.3 Types of pimples or Acne:
- 0.4 How to get rid of pimples or acne overnight fast:
- 0.5 27 Natural remedies to get rid of pimples overnight:
- 0.5.1 Utilize Ice to get rid of acne overnight:
- 0.5.2 Use Lemon juice to get rid of pimples fast:
- 0.5.3 Apply honey to get rid of pimples overnight:
- 0.5.4 Use Tea tree oil to get rid of pimples:
- 0.5.5 Toothpaste to get rid of acne:
- 0.5.6 Cucumber to cure pimples naturally:
- 0.5.7 Use Papaya to eliminate pimples naturally:
- 0.5.8 Apple cider vinegar to get rid of pimples:
- 0.5.9 Baking soda to get rid of pimples:
- 0.5.10 Steam your face to get rid of pimples:
- 0.5.11 Garlic to treat pimples effectively:
- 0.5.12 Yogurt to get rid of pimples naturally:
- 0.5.13 Utilize Aspirin to get rid of acne fast:
- 0.5.14 Aloe vera gel to get rid of pimples naturally:
- 0.5.15 Olive oil to get rid of pimples naturally:
- 0.5.16 Basil leaves to get rid of pimples overnight:
- 0.5.17 Tomatoes to get rid of pimples fast:
- 0.5.18 Strawberries to get rid of pimples effectively:
- 0.5.19 Orange peels to cure pimples naturally:
- 0.5.20 Milk and honey to get rid of pimples:
- 0.5.21 Egg whites to get rid of acne:
- 0.5.22 Banana peel for treating pimples naturally:
- 0.5.23 Peppermint for acne cure overnight:
- 0.5.24 Avocado:
- 0.5.25 Oatmeal:
- 0.5.26 Sugar scrub:
- 0.5.27 Potato to get rid of pimples overnight:
- 0.6 Some tips to get rid of pimples or zits fast:
- 1 Related Posts:
- 2 Share this:
What is Acne?
Acne is an inflammatory disorder of the skin, which can lead to the formation of scars o the skin. It produces many different types of lesions on the skin like pimples, blackheads, cysts, whiteheads, etc. Acne or pimples is a very common skin disorder in the adolescents and young adults. It affects almost 3/4th of the people aged between 10 to 30 years.
Our skin has innumerable hair follicles through which the hair comes out. These hair follicles are associated with oily glands called sebaceous glands. These sebaceous glands secrete an oily substance can sebum.
This sebum is secreted through the sebaceous duct into the hair follicle, and then over the surface of the skin. This sebum helps in lubricating the hair. Sebum also carries the dead skin cells along with it to the surface of the skin.
Sometimes, these sebaceous glands get blocked with the dead skin cells. If the sebaceous glands are blocked, bacteria like Propionibacterium acnes can grow in the sebum or oily substance in the sebaceous gland. These bacteria along with the blocked sebaceous gland lead to the formation of Acne or pimples by developing inflammation.
What causes Acne or Pimples?
There are many contributory factors to cause acne. One of the major factors that cause Acne or Pimples is the increased levels of androgens in the body. Androgens are present in both men and women, but they are present in higher levels in men in comparison to women. When the level of this androgen hormone is increased, it enlarges the sebaceous gland.
This enlarged sebaceous gland secretes more quantity of sebum which blocks the sebaceous duct and contributes to pimples or Acne formation. Some studies suggest that high levels of stress of psychological factors play a vital role in the development of pimples.
Some drugs which contain androgens can lead to pimple formation. Lithium, a drug used to treat conditions like Bipolar disorder can also lead to acne formation. Increased use of oily or greasy cosmetics, moisturizers, etc can also block the sebaceous ducts leading to the pimples development.
In women, pimples can develop more during the time of menstruation. The menstrual cycle of women is associated with many hormonal changes. So, pimples develop during menstruation due to hormonal changes.
Types of pimples or Acne:
There are many different types of pimples or Acne. They differ in their size, color, and shape. Let us discuss them in detail.
These pimples are black in color or dark just like the name suggests. They appear over the surface of the skin. They are produced due to oxidized melanin pigment. The blackheads are seen in milder forms of acne.
Whiteheads are also seen in milder forms of acne. They remain under the surface of the skin, unlike blackheads. They are white in color and small in size.
They are raised small bumps or lesions over the surface of the skin. They are pink or light red in color.
These lesions are similar to the papules. Their base is red in color and they are pus filled. A white spot representing the pus is visible over the red base of a pustule. Pustules are seen in more severe forms of Acne or pimples.
They are very large lesions caused by Acne and they are present deep within the skin. Although these lesions are present deep in the skin, they are clearly seen on the surface of the skin. They are solid in nature and don’t have any pus like pustules. They are very painful.
Cysts are also pus filled lesions seen in Acne like pustules. But, cysts are larger in size than the pustules. Cysts are very painful and we can clearly see them on the surface of the skin.
How to get rid of pimples or acne overnight fast:
27 Natural remedies to get rid of pimples overnight:
Many people want to know how to get rid of acne or pimples fast and overnight. Try one of these very simple and effective remedies to get rid of Acne.
Utilize Ice to get rid of acne overnight:
Ice cubes are readily available in each and every household. But, many of us are not aware that we can use Ice cubes to get rid of pimples fast. Application of Ice cubes over the skin helps in reducing the redness or erythema of the pimples. It also helps in reducing the swelling of the Acne by helping in removing excess oil that is trapped or blocked inside a pimple.
Ice also helps in getting rid of the dirt that is blocked inside a pimple. For faster healing of any skin lesion adequate blood supply is essential. Ice application helps in promoting blood circulation to the pimples. It also helps in making the skin pores tight after getting rid of acne or pimples.
- Few Ice cubes (Either whole or Crush to powder)
- Plastic cover or Zip lock bag
- Using this Ice remedy for getting rid of pimples is very easy. Just take few Ice cubes and place them in a plastic cover or zip lock bag.
- Alternatively, you can also crush the ice to powder and then place the ice powder inside the zip lock bag.
- Then empty the air inside the zip lock bag.
- Seal the zip lock bag.
- Apply these ice cubes or ice cube powder over the pimples.
- Massage the ice cubes over the pimples for 5 minutes at a time.
- Then give a gap of 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then repeat the massage with ice cubes again.
- Do this at least 5 to 10 times a day for good results.
- If your skin is very sensitive, don’t apply the ice cubes over the skin directly.
- Place a thin cloth between the skin and the plastic bag or zip lock bag containing ice cubes to prevent irritation of the skin.
- This remedy is effective only if your acne or pimples are mild. If you have severe acne with redness, you will also need to take acne medications along with these remedies.
Use Lemon juice to get rid of pimples fast:
Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C and lemons have many health benefits. Lemon juice is very effective in getting rid of pimples or Acne. Lemon juice helps in drying up of the pimples. Lemon juice has antibacterial action and it helps in killing the Propionibacterium acnes which are responsible for pimple formation.
Lemon juice also has astringent action. This action of lemon juice helps in getting rid of excess oil or sebum which is blocked or accumulated inside the pimples.
- Cotton swab or a clean cotton cloth
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Take a clean cotton cloth or cotton swab.
- Dip it in the lemon juice.
- Then apply the lemon juice on the pimples at night before going to sleep.
- Leave it on the pimples overnight.
- Then wash the face with lukewarm water in the morning.
- You can also add cinnamon powder to the lemon juice and apply on the pimples at night.
- When you want to utilize this lemon juice remedy for the pimples, make sure to use only the natural lemon juice which you freshly squeeze out of the lemons.
- Never buy artificial or packaged lemon juice. This packaged lemon juice contains many preservatives which are not for your skin. It can have adverse reactions on your skin.
- Also, the cinnamon remedy is only useful for people with normal skin.
- People with sensitive skin need to avoid using this remedy. They should only use the lemon juice remedy without adding cinnamon powder.
Apply honey to get rid of pimples overnight:
Honey is being used as part of the food and cosmetics from times immemorial. Honey has many beneficial qualities which make it a very useful ingredient in many beauty regimens. The face masks or face packs which make use of honey in them make the skin glow.
Honey has antiseptic properties. It has antiviral and antibacterial actions. The antibacterial properties of honey help in getting rid of pimples by killing the Propionibacterium acnes which play a vital role in producing pimples. Along with reducing the pimples, honey also improves your complexion and makes your skin glowing and beautiful.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Cotton swab or cotton cloth
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice (optional)
- Take a clean cotton cloth or cotton swab and dip it in honey.
- Then apply honey over the pimples and massage for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Leave it on for 5 or 10 minutes more.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- You can also mix lemon juice along with honey and apply it over the face at night. Leave it over the face overnight and then wash off in the morning. This combination of lemon juice and honey or pimples is very effective as both of them help to get rid of pimples.
- You can also mix cinnamon powder along with honey and apply the paste over the face at night before going to bed. Then leave it overnight, and then wash or clean the face in the morning with warm water.
Use Tea tree oil to get rid of pimples:
Tea tree oil is very effective in getting rid of acne and pimples. It has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. Tea tree oil when applied over the pimples help in reducing the intensity of pimples by getting rid of the bacteria causing acne.
It also reduces the inflammation of swelling of the pimples. It helps in drying up of the pimples due to its amazing healing properties. Tea tree oil also helps in reducing whiteheads.
- Few drops of Tea tree oil
- Cotton ball or cotton swab or sterile cotton cloth
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of Aloe vera gel (Optional)
- Take a cotton ball or cotton swab or clean cotton cloth.
- Then dip it in the tea tree oil and apply it over the pimples or acne.
- Massage over the pimples with the tea tree oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then wait for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then clean your face with warm water.
- You can also mix, aloe vera gel with few drops of tea tree oil and apply it over your face. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and then clean your face.
- Tea tree oil can cause skin irritation. So, it is safe for use only in people with normal skin.
- Avoid usage of Tea tree oil over your face if you have sensitive skin.
- If you don’t know if your skin is sensitive to tea tree oil or not, test a very small patch or area of skin with tea tree oil.
- Wait for 5 minutes. If any skin irritation occurs, wash your face immediately. If you don’t develop any skin irritation, you can apply tea tree oil remedy over the rest of the face to get rid of pimples.
Toothpaste to get rid of acne:
Many of you might be wondering how can we use tooth paste to cure pimples. But, believe me, tooth paste is a very effective remedy for pimples. It helps in reducing the inflammation or swelling of the pimples very effectively. It acts like a magical formula to inhibit the swelling and redness of the pimples.
- ½ teaspoon of toothpaste
- Cotton swab
- Take a small amount of tooth paste over the cotton swab.
- Then apply it over the pimples and massage well.
- Then wait for 15 minutes to 30 minutes with the tooth paste over the pimples.
- Then wash the face with lukewarm water.
- You need to use only white colored tooth paste for this remedy.
- Never use gel tooth paste for this pimple remedy.
- You need to use this remedy only occasionally. Don’t over use the remedy.
- It gives best results if used after the ice cube remedy that we discussed above.
Cucumber to cure pimples naturally:
Cucumber has been used by people throughout the world as part of the beauty regimens, mainly in face masks or face packs. Cucumber has a soothing and rejuvenating effect on the skin. It helps in getting rid of dirt on the skin. It also helps in tightening of the skin pores effectively and make your skin glow.
Cucumber is rich in various antioxidants like vitamin A, C, and E. These antioxidants fight the free radicals and protect the skin from damage, and prevent premature aging. Cucumber is also rich in minerals like potassium which is highly beneficial for our body.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 or 2 glasses of water
- Take a cucumber and cut it into slices.
- Then place the cucumber slices in the water.
- Let these slices get soaked in the water for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- During this soaking time, all the nutrients of the cucumber like vitamin A, C, and E, and potassium get transferred or infused into the water.
- Then use this water to wash your face.
- You can also use this water to drink, and this water purifies you internally. Internal purification of your body also helps in eliminating toxins from the body, and this helps to get rid of pimples.
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Take a cucumber, and cut it into slices.
- Then grind the cucumber slices to a fine paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey to it and mix well.
- Then apply this cucumber honey mixture over your face.
- Wait for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Make sure you use freshly available cucumber for this remedy.
- Avoid usage of frozen cucumber as they won’t retain many nutrients like fresh cucumbers.
- Use organic honey for best results.
Use Papaya to eliminate pimples naturally:
Papaya is a very delicious fruit with many health benefits. It is yellow or orange from the inside. Papaya is a fruit that is widely available throughout the world. It is available throughout the year in all the seasons.
Papaya is a very nutritious fruit. It has many antioxidants vitamins like vitamin A and vitamin C. Both of them protect your skin from free radical damage and injury. Papaya has been used as part of many face masks, and the results are quite impressive too. Papaya usage over the skin makes your skin soft and supple. It doesn’t have any side effects over your skin.
- A handful of ripe orange papaya pieces
- A little water to grind the papaya
- Take a handful of ripe papaya pieces.
- Add a little water to them and grind to a smooth paste.
- Strain the mixture and extract papaya juice out of it.
- Then apply this papaya juice over the face.
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes, and then clean your face.
- A handful of papaya pieces
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Take papaya pieces from a ripe papaya.
- Grind them to a fine paste.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of honey to the papaya paste and mix well.
- Then apply this mixture over the face and wait for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then wash your face with warm water while rubbing gently to remove the papaya paste from the face.
- You will notice that your face will glow and become soft in addition to its effect to get rid of pimples.
Apple cider vinegar to get rid of pimples:
Apple cider vinegar is a very powerful remedy to get rid of pimples. One of the main reason for the development of pimples is the bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes. So, you can use apple cider vinegar to eliminate this bacteria, which in turn controls the acne or pimples.
Do you know how this apple cider vinegar remedy controls bacteria? Apple cider vinegar is a pH balancer for the skin. It makes the skin turn alkaline. This makes the environment of the skin unconducive for the growth of the bacteria.
Also, Apple cider vinegar has astringent properties. So, it helps in getting rid of excess or blocked oil in the sebaceous gland which is leading to pimple formation. This reduces the swelling of the acne or pimples. It also makes your skin soft in addition to reducing the pimples.
- 1 teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons of water
- Take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix it with 3 teaspoons of water.
- Then apply this mixture over the skin having pimples and massage well for a minute or two.
- Then leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with water thoroughly to remove the apple cider vinegar from the face.
- You need to make sure to remove the apple cider vinegar from the skin completely by thorough washing.
- Otherwise, it can dry out your skin by removing oil from the skin more than necessary.
- In some people, this excess drying of the skin makes the sebaceous glands produce more oil as a compensatory mechanism for the dry skin. This aggravates the acne or pimples, and we will end up worsening our problem rather than curing it.
- So, don’t overuse the apple cider vinegar remedy.
- Use it only occasionally to avoid side effects.
- If you have very sensitive skin, try to avoid using this remedy.
Baking soda to get rid of pimples:
Baking soda is used by us in daily life as part of cooking and baking our favorite dishes. But, many of us are unaware that baking soda also has a place in the skin care regimen. It is a very good exfoliator.
Baking soda, when applied to the skin, helps to remove the extra oil or sebum trapped in the sebaceous gland. It also helps in getting rid of the dirt from the skin on the face. We spoke earlier that dead skin cells can also block or clog the sebaceous ducts and lead to pimples formation. So, baking soda also helps in removing these dead skin cells due to its exfoliating properties.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon of lemon juice (Just take amount enough to make a paste of baking soda)
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda
- Then add lemon juice to it and make a fine paste.
- Then apply this mixture on the face having pimples and wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then wash your face thoroughly with luke warm water.
- Lemon juice acts along with baking soda in eliminating pimples effectively.
- Baking soda can dry out your skin very fast.
- So, don’t leave it on over your skin for more than 2 to 3 minutes.
- You can use this remedy twice a day for fast results.
- Avoid using baking soda over your face if you have sensitive skin.
Steam your face to get rid of pimples:
Steam is being used as part of every face mask or facial therapy. It has wonderful effects on your skin. It helps in opening the pores of the skin. Bacteria, dirt, oil and dead skin cells are trapped in the skin pores. As the steam opens up the skin pores, it helps in flushing out all these harmful things like bacteria, oil, and dirt out of the skin.
This helps in reducing the inflammation or swelling of the skin, and also reduces the bacterial infection of the skin. Steam usage in your day to day life over your skin makes your skin healthy and glowing.
- Water, water, and only water
- A vessel to boil water
- Take a vessel and boil water in it.
- Boil the water and it reaches the boiling point and steam starts coming out.
- Then place your face over the steam and wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then gently scrub your skin.
- Then wash your skin with lukewarm water or water having normal room temperature.
- Then apply moisturizer over the skin. This helps in closing the pores and avoids entry of harmful things into the skin through open pores.
Garlic to treat pimples effectively:
Garlic has antimicrobial activity as per many research studies. This antimicrobial activity of garlic includes antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activity. Garlic, when included as a part of our diet on a day to day basis, improves our immunity levels and protects us from various pathogenic microbes.
The compound called allicin which is present in garlic is responsible for the antimicrobial action of the garlic. We can utilize the same antimicrobial action of garlic to get rid of our pimples or acne. When this garlic extract is applied to the skin, it helps to get rid of pimples due to its antibacterial action on he acne producing bacteria.
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon of honey (Optional)
- Take 1 or 2 cloves of garlic.
- Then crush them to a fine paste.
- Then add ½ teaspoon of honey to it and mix it well.
- Then apply this over the pimples and wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then wash off the face with luke warm water.
- Alternatively, you can just cut garlic into 2 pieces and rub these garlic pieces over the skin, wait for few minutes and then wash your face.
- In whatever way you use garlic over the skin, it helps in getting rid of pimples naturally.
- Eat 1 or 2 cloves of raw garlic every day.
- You can add some honey to crushed raw garlic and at it too.
- This helps in blood purification and detoxification.
- This enhances your immunity levels and protects your body from various infections.
Yogurt to get rid of pimples naturally:
Yogurt is a very delicious substance. It has many benefits over our body. Yogurt has many benefits over the skin too. This makes yogurt a very good ingredient to be added as part of the face masks. The beneficial effects of yogurt over our body are mainly due to its action as probiotic.
All the bacteria are not harmful as we generally think. There are some beneficial bacteria which help in improving our health. Yogurt contains beneficial bacteria called lactobacillus. Yogurt is also a type of probiotic due to the presence of helpful bacteria like lactobacillus.
The probiotics when consumed as part of the diet help in immune regulation. They help in improving the helpful bacteria in the gut or intestines and prevent the entry of harmful bacteria into our body. Yogurt is also being used as part of many face creams and anti aging products due to its probiotic action.
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey (Optional) or
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (optional)
- Take the yogurt and apply it to your face.
- You can also add either lemon juice or honey to the yogurt to form a good mix. Then apply this over your face. This adds the benefit of honey or lemon juice to get rid of pimples.
- Then wait for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then wash your face with luke warm water.
- You should also include yogurt as part of your daily diet.
- This helps in enhancing your immunity levels and protecting your body from various pathogenic organisms.
Utilize Aspirin to get rid of acne fast:
Aspirin is an over the counter drug belonging to the group of drugs called NSAIDS or Nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drugs. It is generally used to get quick relief from body pain and headache due to its analgesic action. Aspirin can also be used to cure pimples fast.
The anti acne action of aspirin is mainly due to its anti inflammatory action. Aspirin contains a substance or chemical called Salicylic acid. This salicylic acid has comedolytic action. It helps to get rid of pimples due to its comedolytic activity. Salicylic acid acts as an exfoliator and peels the skin. It is called chemical peeling. It helps in getting rid of dead skin cells, and opens the blocked sebaceous ducts and helps in removing excess oil.
- 2 or 3 aspirin tablets
- Some water
- Cotton swab
- Just take 2 or 3 aspirin tablets and crush them into fine powder. Then mix it with some water to make a paste.
- Then apply it over the pimples with a cotton swab
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with warm water.
- You can use this remedy once a day.
- Avoid using this remedy if your skin is very sensitive.
- This remedy can lead to erythema or redness of the skin if you have sensitive skin.
Aloe vera gel to get rid of pimples naturally:
Aloe vera has been used for centuries due to its health benefits, medicinal properties and beneficial effects on the skin. It is used as part of many skin care products and is prescribed by dermatologists throughout the world.
Aloe vera contains many antioxidant vitamins like Vitamin A, C, and E. They fight the free radical damage and protect the skin from premature aging. Aloe vera also contains many enzymes amylase, alkaline phosphatase, Brady kinase, etc.
The enzyme Brady kinase which is part of ale vera helps in reducing the inflammation or swelling of the skin due to its anti-inflammatory properties.It also contains various essential minerals like copper, calcium, selenium, etc. It has substances called anthraquinones, for example, aloin and emodin. They act as antibacterial, antiviral and analgesic agents in aloe vera gel.
Aloe vera gel also has many fatty acids like campesterol, lupeol, etc. These fatty acids also have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Aloe vera gel helps to get rid of acne due to its anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- 1 or 2 tea spoons of fresh Aloe vera gel
- Take 1 or 2 tea spoons of Aloe vera gel
- Then apply it over the area of the skin containing pimples or acne
- Massage the area well for 5 minutes. Then wait for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse your face with luke warm water.
- Try to get fresh aloe vera leaves and extract gel out of them for best results.
- Alternatively, you can also use store bought Aloe vera gels available in the market.
- But, be sure to buy products that are completely natural and devoid of any artificial preservatives in them.
Olive oil to get rid of pimples naturally:
Olive oil has many beneficial effects when applied to the skin. It is a natural moisturizer. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial activity too. Olive oil has many vitamins and minerals which nourish our skin.
- Just take 1 or 2 table spoons of olive oil.
- Then apply this olive oil over the face, mainly over the pimples and massage well.
- Then take a cloth and dip it in warm water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Then place this cloth over the face and wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then wash your face with luke warm water.
- You can use olive oil regularly over your skin, and it doesn’t have any side effects.
- It makes your skin soft and supple.
- You can also include olive oil as part of your diet by adding olive oil to your salads, curries, etc.
Basil leaves to get rid of pimples overnight:
Basil leaves or Tulsi leaves are considered to be holy and worshipped in countries like India. They have many medicinal properties and they have been used for many centuries for the treatment of various health ailments in the Indian subcontinent.
Basil leaves have anti-inflammatory properties, and they help in reducing the swelling of the pimples. They also help in killing the bacteria responsible for causing pimples due to their antibacterial action. They also possess excellent soothing action on the skin. When you use Basil leaves to get rid of acne, you will feel rejuvenated.
- 10 to 15 Basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Just crush the basil leaves to a fine paste.
- Then mix honey with the basil leaves paste.
- Apply this mixture over the face on the area having pimples.
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- If you don’t have basil leaves in your country, you can buy Basil leaves powder which is easily available from some Indian stores or stores selling Ayurvedic products or herbal products.
- This powder can also be bought online from stores like Amazon.
- This doesn’t have any side effects at all.
- You can also chew some Basil leaves every day to enhance your immunity levels.
Tomatoes to get rid of pimples fast:
Tomatoes are used by many people throughout the world to beautify their skin, apart from using them in their diet. They have many antioxidant vitamins that protect your skin. The lycopene which is present in the tomatoes also protects your skin and prevents aging fast. It also reduces redness or erythema of the skin and smoothens the skin.
- Take a tomato and cut it into round slices.
- Rub this round tomato slices over the acne or pimples.
- Then wait for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse your face.
Strawberries to get rid of pimples effectively:
Strawberries are very yummy and liked by many. Many people are fond of strawberry smoothies and ice cream. They also have a beneficial effect on your skin. Strawberries are a rich source of Salicylic acid, the ingredient that is present in tablets like Aspirin.
This Salicylic acid in the strawberries exfoliates the skin and acts similar to a chemical peel, but it’s completely natural. So, it doesn’t have any side effects. It removes the dead cells from the skin surface. It also opens the clogged pores of the skin and gets rid of excess oil or sebum in the skin. It removes dirt and bacteria from the skin. It beautifies your skin.
- 4 to 5 strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Take 4 to 5 strawberries and crush them to a smooth paste
- Then mix 1 teaspoon of honey with it
- Then apply this mixture over the face, and wait for 15 minutes.
- Then clean your face with warm water
Orange peels to cure pimples naturally:
Orange peels are rich in vitamin C just like the orange fruit which is present in the orange peel. Orange peels can be utilized effectively to get rid of acne. The vitamin C in the orange peels acts as an astringent. It helps to remove excess oil from the skin and helps in reducing the swelling of the pimples.
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of Orange peel powder (Dry the orange peels and make a powder)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Make a powder of the orange peels after drying them
- Then mix honey with the orange peel powder and apply it over your skin
- Then wait for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse your face with water.
Milk and honey to get rid of pimples:
Milk contains calcium which is absolutely essential for the formation of healthy and strong bones, and teeth. Milk has been used as part of skin care regimens by women throughout the world for ages. In fact, princesses of the old age like Cleopatra used to bathe in milk. This was considered to be their beauty secret. It soothes the irritated skin and reduces the redness of the pimples.
Honey added to the milk helps in reducing the pimples due to its antiseptic, antibacterial and anti inflammatory action.
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Mix the milk and honey and apply it over your face
- Then massage well for 1 or 2 minutes
- Then wait for 10 minutes and wash your face
Egg whites to get rid of acne:
Egg whites are very effective and cost effective to get rid of pimples. Egg whites contain many essential vitamins to provide nutrition to our skin. They contain many proteins that help in building the skin cells, as proteins form the structural base of the cells.
Egg whites also absorb excess oil or sebum in the skin. This helps in reducing the swelling of the acne. Also, the bacteria won’t have food to feed as they generally feed on the oil or sebum. This helps in reducing acne or pimples by diminishing the bacteria and clearing excess sebum.
- 1 or 2 egg whites (separate egg white from egg yolk)
- Water to rinse your face
- Take 1 or 2 egg whites after separating them from egg yolk
- Then whip up the egg white until they become frothy
- Apply this egg white solution over the face and areas having acne
- Wait until this dries up, and then apply the solution over the areas of acne again. Repeat this process for 2 or 3 times.
- Then wash your face with warm water.
Banana peel for treating pimples naturally:
Bananas are full of goodness. The fruit of bananas contains many vitamins and minerals that improve our health. Even the banana peels which we throw away are really effective to get rid of pimples. Banana peel contains an enzyme called lutein. This enzyme has anti-inflammatory action. It reduces the swelling and redness of the acne or pimples. It also soothes the skin.
- 1 banana peel
- Just take a banana peel and rub the inside of the banana peel over the face
- Keep rubbing it or 1 or 2 minutes.
- Then wait for 15 minutes and then clean your face with warm water.
Peppermint for acne cure overnight:
Peppermint or mint leaves are very effective in curing acne or pimples. The menthol which is an ingredient in the mint leaves has a soothing effect on the skin. It has an astringent action similar to lemon juice. It helps in removing the dirt and extra oil trapped in the skin.
- Handful of peppermint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Crush a handful of peppermint leaves and mix honey with it to form a smooth paste
- Then apply this mixture over the face and wait for 10 minutes
- Then rinse your face with Luke warm water
Avocado is full of nutrients and vitamins that nourish the skin. It is very mild, so it doesn’t have any side effects. It soothes the skin and helps in reducing the redness and irritation of the pimples. Just make a paste of few pieces of Avocado, mix honey with it and apply over the face. Then wait for some minutes and rinse well with water.
Oatmeal can help in exfoliation of the skin and remove dead cells, and open the blocked sebaceous ducts. This also helps in removing excess oil and dirt from the skin. This helps in reducing the erythema or redness of the acne or pimples. It also makes the skin soft. Just take 2 tablespoons of oats and grind them to a fine powder. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with it to make a paste. Apply it over the acne prone skin, wait for 10 minutes and wash with warm water.
Mix 5 teaspoons of sugar with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of honey. Then apply this mixture over the face having pimples. Massage the area well gently to get rid of dead skin cells. Then wait for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash your face with luke warm water. This sugar scrub helps to exfoliate the dead skin cells.
It also removes the dirt from the skin and gets rid of excess oil or sebum. The honey and olive oil in the scrub help in moisturizing the skin. The antibacterial properties of honey help in killing the acne forming bacteria. The anti inflammatory action of olive oil and honey help in reducing the swelling and redness caused by acne.
Potato to get rid of pimples overnight:
Potato is full of many beneficial substances like potassium, sulfur, phosphorus, etc. They reduce the blemishes formed by acne. They also reduce any scars that are present on the skin. Just take a raw potato and grate it. Squeeze juice out of the grated potato.
Then apply this juice of potato over the face and wait for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse your face. You can also add 1 teaspoon of honey to this potato juice before applying it over your face.
Some tips to get rid of pimples or zits fast:
- Wash your face twice a day with clean water and a mild soap. This helps in getting rid of excess oil in the skin that is leading to acne formation.
- Don’t pick or squeeze the pimples. This can lead to the spread of the infection over the normal skin, and thus aggravating the pimples. This can also lead to scar formation.
- Avoid touching the face often as you might feel tempted to pop the pimples.
- Don’t use many cosmetics like makeup products, foundations, etc until he pimples reduce in intensity.
- If at all you have to use makeup, choose water based products. Avoid oil based products.
- Avoid oiling of hair and using oily hair care products, as oil can drip over skin and lead to acne.
- Avoid excess exposure to the sun, as it can increase sebum production and aggravate acne.
- Avoid anxiety and excess Stress. Excess stress can lead to the release of stress hormones in the body like cortisol which can aggravate acne.
- Try to keep your skin dry in the humid climates as it can aggravate acne.
Many people have the question how to get rid of acne or pimples or zits naturally and fast or overnight. I hope you have got answers to all of your questions with this extensive guide on natural remedies to get rid of pimples. Meet you again with another interesting and helpful topic.